Glamour by the sea! Squeezed into just 2.8 sq km, this confetti principality is the world’s second, smallest country (the Vatican is smaller). What it lacks in size it makes up for in attitude. Glitzy, glam and screaming hedonism, Monaco is truly beguiling.
Private helicopter transfer from Nice to Monaco, iconic luxurious accommodation, endless champagne, delicious seafood by the sea, cruise in your private yacht or catamaran charter along this stunning coastline, swim in the crystal blue sea, indulge in lots of water sports, party with the DJ’s, unwind at the world-famous Nikki Beach club, dine at ‘the’ Café du Paris, drive your own Ferrari or Lamborgini, take to your own Segway, embark on an exciting 2CV challenge. Action packed bliss in Monaco – the home of luxury, celebrity, style and partying.
- Regular flights are scheduled from London Heathrow, Gatwick and City Airports
- Land in Nice and have a short transfer along the coast into Monaco
- 1 hour + GMT
- Temperatures mid summer see highs of 28 degrees
Things not to be missed….
- Try your hand at the Mediterranean’s most iconic gambling den, the Casino de Monte Carlo where you can pretend to be James Bond for the evening
- Visit the famous F1 race track
- Arrive by yacht for the real luxury experience or arrange a private helicopter ride from Nice airport
- Stop & shop in the Metropole Shopping Mall
- Visit the Aquarium – known for being one of the best in the world!