Freshly Squeezed Events Covid-19 Health & Safety measures
Freshly Squeezed Events has put in place comprehensive Covid-19 health & safety measures to adhere to all social distancing and health & safety guidelines in the UK and locally when abroad. The safety of our client, guests and employees is our first priority.
We hope that these measures will give confidence to everyone we work with and our team. You can be assured that we will do everything in our power to ensure your safety.
These measures include:
- A health & safety pack for every person on the event which includes: Hygiene safety guidelines, enough face masks for an entire trip or event, a personal hand-sanitiser and antibacterial wipes.
- Seating and layouts plans, both on-site or on local transport, will all be in line with local social distancing guidelines.
- We work with our trusted 3rd party suppliers to ensure they also use the same due-care in terms of the delivery of local and on-site Covid guidelines – all with the safety of our guests at the heart.
- Signage on-site to reinforce the Covid-19 safety measures.
- There will be spare face masks and hand sanitiser available at many points throughout the event and for its duration.
Freshly Squeezed Events will update measures in-line with the advice, guidelines and laws as they change.
We are also providing as much flexibility as we can in terms of booking and cancellation policy and work closely with our 3rd party suppliers to do the same. We have our client’s best interest at heart and appreciate the anxiety around making a commitment in times of uncertainty.
If you’d like to talk to us about our Covid-19 safety measures, please contact us at: Freshly Squeezed Events. firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 688 4740