For the adventure of a lifetime, it has to be South Africa – and where better than glorious Cape Town?
Start as you mean to go on: with a private trip up to the top of Table Top Mountain. The views will blow your mind, so relax and take it all in with a chilled glass of champagne. Then it’s time for the action! Rev it up with a Harley Davidson trip around Camps Bay; get up close and personal at a Cheetah Experience; go wild in the desert with 4x4s, quad bikes, sand-boarding, desert golf and soccer; and become a wine expert at one of South Africa’s finest wine estates. Evenings are just as thrilling: we’ll take you to the finest restaurants in Cape Town and the coolest bars and beach clubs under the Southern sun.
Get ready to live it up in South Africa with Freshly Squeezed Events – ‘big’ just got better!
- 2 hours + GMT
- Peak travel times are early December to mid-January for the best weather, but high season is classed between November – March
- Winter is ideal for wildlife watching and safaris
- The Summer temperatures range between 21°C – 32°C
- Flights to Cape Town or Johannesburg (the two main airports) are around 11 hours
Things not to be missed….
- A cable car ride or hike to the top of Table mountain for the incredible views
- Go shark cage diving in Kleinbaai
- Hot air balloon flight at sunrise across the country
- Check-in at the Cape of Good Hope
- Visit the penguins at Boulders Bay
- Go to see the Addo Elephant National Park
- Stay in Safari lodges for endless Safari trips and the chance to watch incredible sunsets by a roaring fire