Glitz, glamour and excitement are the bedrock of Dubai.
Rising from the deserts of Arabia, this is a city that will literally blow you away – and we’ll be here to help you make the most of it all. Try your hand at dune bashing, camel riding and dune buggying in the endless Arabian sands; knock out a hole-in-one at the worlds’ finest golf courses; drink champagne from your five-star hotel balcony as the sun sets behind the dunes… and then dance, eat and drink the night away at an authentic Arabian feast, accompanied by bona-fide belly-dancers!
Freshly Squeezed Events – designing the time of your life!
- 4 hours + GMT
- Flight time: 7 hours from the UK
- Remember to bring a cover-up for the air conditioned malls and the highly recommended visit to the Jumeirah Mosque
- Temperatures reach highs of 39°C – 41°C between June & September
- November – March is the low season
Things not to be missed….
- Dubai Desert Adventure day! Day includes: quad bikes, 4×4 jeep ride, dune bashing, sand boarding, camel riding and overnight stay in a luxury desert camp
- Visit to the Burj Khalifa followed by the incredible water fountain display at the bottom
- Day tour in Abu Dhabi city
- Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark
- Spend the day in ‘Ski Dubai’ located in the Mall of the Emirates
- Watersports on Kite beach
- Explore the Marina at night