Perhaps more well known as the host of the World Economic annual forum Davos is also a great ski and winter destination for incentives, off-sites and product launches.
Located at 1510m, Davos-Klosters is just 2 hours from Zurich and offers over 300km of skiing and a whole lot more. This delightful Alpine town has a traditional, welcoming feel about it, as well as offering a modern and quirky buzz. There are six different areas for skiers and snow-boarders which means the resort caters for all abilities as well the monster runs for expert skiers and adrenaline junkies. You definitely won’t be bored or run out of fun on the slopes. Incredible mountain views, easy connections, exhilarating skiing, tasty beer and mountain food, some great restaurants, lively après-ski and evening activities – what more could you want!?
There is plenty to do for non-skiers such as ice skating, cross country skiing, sleigh rides, spa, chocolate tasting/making in the famous Schneider’s bakery, watching super competitive ice hockey games, shopping in the lovely town shops, or experiencing the famous Conference Centre. Now the idea of visiting a Conference Centre doesn’t sound thrilling however, Davos is famous for hosting the World Economic Forum every year which sees many of the world’s greatest leaders coming together. Experiencing how the secret underground car parks operate and having the chance to stand on the main stage is fascinating. In the evening you must enjoy a traditional horse and carriage ride with mulled wine and fluffy blankets before heading to one of the sumptuous Chalets in the valley for some delicious fondue and regional wine. The perfect way to relax after a busy day on or off the slopes. Don’t forget that Davos also comes alive in the summer with hiking, walking and many more mountain activities.
To make your trip extra special, staying at the Hard Rock Hotel Davos is a must! Its quirky décor and music focused design transforms you to another world. Relax in the state-of-the-art spa, dine in one of the heated outdoor huts or order room service to your own rock ‘n’ roll suite.
We highly recommend Davos for ski and non-ski incentives. As an inspirational centrally located destination for a conference/kick-off or off-site meeting. Also a great destination for entertaining clients.
This Swiss Alpine gem is definitely worth considering. Get in touch now to find out more.
- Well serviced flights into Zurich
- 2-hour transfer – private minibus, coach, taxis
- Helicopter transfers possible from Zurich
- 1 hour + GMT
- Ski season starts at the beginning of December until April
- Climate summer: June to September average temperatures of 23°C
- Mountains to remember in the Davos Klosters: Jakobshorn, Parsenn, Madrisa, Rinerhorn Schatzalp and Pischa. In short, there is 300 km of great runs to choose from
Things not to be missed….
- Horse and carriage ride to chalet for dinner
- Fondue evening!
- Davos World of Ice – 4500m2 of ice-skating
- If staying at the Hard Rock Hotel then: dinner in the chapel, full memorabilia tour and spending hours in the spa
- Show shoe hiking
- Night torch-lit hiking
- Igloo building and ice sculpting